PXI 500 pumps can operate at a maximum pressure of 500 bar and with water temperatures up to 65°C (149F). This version is available in 2 versions differing in their maximum pressure, and is a perfect choice for fitting on portable washing systems and used for industrial cleaning where the work is less intense and the compact build and low cost of ownership are major factors.
- Brass manifold
- 1/2 BSP female inlet
- 3/8 BSP female outlet
- 500 Bar
- 21 Lpm
- 1450 Rpm
- 7250 Psi
- HAWK pumps and accessories are used in a variety of applications: pressure washers (hot and cold water) to clean motor vehicles, agricultural and gardening machinery, earthmoving machinery, industrial machinery, boats, aircrafts.
- Cleaning and sanitization in the food industry, chemical industry, communities (schools, hospitals), farming (byres, stables, chicken runs, silos…)
- Cleaning of tanks: industrial and food tanks, tankers, rubbish skips.
- Sandblasting of surfaces, building fades and walls cleaning of monuments, cleaning and maintenance of ship hulls.
- Paint removal (paint-stripping) from buildings, fencing,
- Fixed installations, equipment and fixtures, car wash tunnels, drive-through wash systems, self-service car wash bays.
- Other applications such as fog and misting systems for residential, commercial, industrial and agriculture applications, fire-fighting systems, maintenance and cleaning of drains and sewers, water pipelines and many more,
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 25 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.