There are two types of XLTI pumps: the first type can operate at a maximum pressure of 300 bar and with water temperatures up to 65°C (149F). This category is particularly suited for fitting on professional high-pressure washers or on small goods vehicles that have to do very challenging cleaning jobs, exploiting its superior performance in terms of pressure. The second type can operate at a maximum pressure of 170 bar, with flow rates up to 54 lpm, and water temperatures up to 65°C (149F). This category offers a superior performance in terms of flow rate and is suitable for fitting on automatic gantry-style car washes, on small goods vehicles for municipal cleaning services, or misting systems or fire extinguishing systems.
- Brass manifold
- 3/4 BSP female inlet
- 1/2 BSP female outlet
- 250 Bar
- 30 Lpm
- 1450 Rpm
- 3625 Psi
- HAWK pumps and accessories are used in a variety of applications: pressure washers (hot and cold water) to clean motor vehicles, agricultural and gardening machinery, earthmoving machinery, industrial machinery, boats, aircrafts.
- Cleaning and sanitization in the food industry, chemical industry, communities (schools, hospitals), farming (byres, stables, chicken runs, silos…)
- Cleaning of tanks: industrial and food tanks, tankers, rubbish skips.
- Sandblasting of surfaces, building fades and walls cleaning of monuments, cleaning and maintenance of ship hulls.
- Paint removal (paint-stripping) from buildings, fencing,
- Fixed installations, equipment and fixtures, car wash tunnels, drive-through wash systems, self-service car wash bays.
- Other applications such as fog and misting systems for residential, commercial, industrial and agriculture applications, fire-fighting systems, maintenance and cleaning of drains and sewers, water pipelines and many more,
|Dimensions||40 × 30 × 25 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.