NHDP-CW pumps can operate at a maximum pressure of 200 bar and with water temperatures up to 65°C (149 F). This version is a perfect choice for fitting on self-service car washes, as well as professional high-pressure washers where it is necessary to guarantee a longer working life, thanks to the special seals and the nickel plated manifold housing offering enhanced protection against chemicals
- Brass manifold
- 1/2 BSP female inlet
- 3/8 BSP female outlet
- 200 Bar
- 1450 Rpm
- 2900 Psi
- HAWK pumps and accessories are used in a variety of applications: pressure washers (hot and cold water) to clean motor vehicles, agricultural and gardening machinery, earthmoving machinery, industrial machinery, boats, aircrafts.
- Cleaning and sanitization in the food industry, chemical industry, communities (schools, hospitals), farming (byres, stables, chicken runs, silos…)
- Cleaning of tanks: industrial and food tanks, tankers, rubbish skips.
- Sandblasting of surfaces, building fades and walls cleaning of monuments, cleaning and maintenance of ship hulls.
- Paint removal (paint-stripping) from buildings, fencing,
- Fixed installations, equipment and fixtures, car wash tunnels, drive-through wash systems, self-service car wash bays.
- Other applications such as fog and misting systems for residential, commercial, industrial and agriculture applications, fire-fighting systems, maintenance and cleaning of drains and sewers, water pipelines and many more,
|Dimensions||30 × 25 × 20 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.