NMT pumps are extremely popular on the market and can operate at a maximum pressure of 200 bar and with water temperatures up to 65°C (149 F). This is our top of the range 200 bar model and it is used for countless applications. It is ideal for fitting on many products such as professional high-pressure washers, washing systems for motor vehicles, or misting systems.
- Nickel plated brass manifold
- 1/2″BSP female inlet
- 3/8″BSP female outlet
- 200 Bar
- 21 Lpm
- 1450 Rpm
- 10 Hp, 7.5 kW
- 24mm male shaft
- HAWK pumps and accessories are used in a variety of applications: pressure washers (hot and cold water) to clean motor vehicles, agricultural and gardening machinery, earthmoving machinery, industrial machinery, boats, aircrafts.
- Cleaning and sanitization in the food industry, chemical industry, communities (schools, hospitals), farming (byres, stables, chicken runs, silos…)
- Cleaning of tanks: industrial and food tanks, tankers, rubbish skips.
- Sandblasting of surfaces, building façades and walls cleaning of monuments, cleaning and maintenance of ship hulls.
- Paint removal (paint-stripping) from buildings, fencing,
- Fixed installations, equipment and fixtures, car wash tunnels, drive-through wash systems, self-service car wash bays.
- Other applications such as fog and misting systems for residential, commercial, industrial and agriculture applications, fire-fighting systems, maintenance and cleaning of drains and sewers, water pipelines and many more,