NHD-G1 pumps can operate at a maximum pressure of 200 bar and with water temperatures up to 65?C (150F). This version has a flange for coupling up to a combustion engine and so it adapts perfectly to professional high-pressure washers, used especially in situations where there is a poor supply of electricity.
- Brass manifold
- 1/2?BSP female inlet
- 3/8?BSP female outlet
- 200 Bar
- 14..4 Lpm
- 3400 Rpm
- Engine 7.5 Hp, 5.5 kW direct mount
- 25.4mm female shaft
- HAWK pumps and accessories are used in a variety of applications: pressure washers (hot and cold water) to clean motor vehicles, agricultural and gardening machinery, earthmoving machinery, industrial machinery, boats, aircrafts.
- Cleaning and sanitization in the food industry, chemical industry, communities (schools, hospitals), farming (byres, stables, chicken runs, silos…)
- Cleaning of tanks: industrial and food tanks, tankers, rubbish skips.
- Sandblasting of surfaces, building fa?ades and walls cleaning of monuments, cleaning and maintenance of ship hulls.
- Paint removal (paint-stripping) from buildings, fencing,
- Fixed installations, equipment and fixtures, car wash tunnels, drive-through wash systems, self-service car wash bays.
- Other applications such as fog and misting systems for residential, commercial, industrial and agriculture applications, fire-fighting systems, maintenance and cleaning of drains and sewers, water pipelines and many more.