NHD120-C pumps can operate at a maximum pressure of 150 bar and with water temperatures up to 65°C (150F). This model is a particularly good choice for fitting on professional high-pressure washers powered by a single phase electric motor, or misting systems. The flange on this pump makes it suitable for fitting on all IEC standard electric motors on the market.
- Pump Specification
- Water Flow 14Lpm
- Pressure 120 Bar
- Rotation 1450 Rpm
- Motor 3.6Hp, 2.7 kW
- Hollow Shaft 28mm
- HAWK pumps and accessories are used in a variety of applications: pressure washers (hot and cold water) to clean motor vehicles, agricultural and gardening machinery, earthmoving machinery, industrial machinery, boats, aircrafts.
- Cleaning and sanitization in the food industry, chemical industry, communities (schools, hospitals), farming (byres, stables, chicken runs, silos…)
- Cleaning of tanks: industrial and food tanks, tankers, rubbish skips.
- Sandblasting of surfaces, building façades and walls cleaning of monuments, cleaning and maintenance of ship hulls.
- Paint removal (paint-stripping) from buildings, fencing,
- Fixed installations, equipment and fixtures, car wash tunnels, drive-through wash systems, self-service car wash bays.
- Other applications such as fog and misting systems for residential, commercial, industrial and agriculture applications, fire-fighting systems, maintenance and cleaning of drains and sewers, water pipelines and many more,