The high-pressure pumps in the NPM series belong to the standard line in the Hawk product catalogue, but are able to offer features superior to those of normal standard pumps. Hawk’s R&D office has designed this high-pressure pump with the same pressure (250 bar) and power as the NPM series, but with a nickel coating that guarantees greater resistance to corrosion and wear and tear of the materials. This pump model can be installed in machines used for both domestic and industrial purposes. Thanks to the high pressure the water is subjected to, the pumps in the NPM Nickel Plated series are an excellent solution for installation inside machines able to remove old incrustations and mortar from indoor walls, remove writing and graffiti from outdoor walls and to clean means of transport in general. This type of pump is also often used in tunnel car washes, for cleaning the outside of cars. The pumps in the NPM series are also suitable for sandblasting wall surfaces to remove plasterwork in poor condition before applying the new plaster, so as to remove all traces of the previous wall covering. All Hawk products Hawk are produced in Italy
- Nickel plated brass manifold
- 1/2?BSP female inlet
- 3/8?BSP female outlet
- 250 Bar
- 18 Lpm
- 1450 Rpm
- HAWK pumps and accessories are used in a variety of applications: pressure washers (hot and cold water) to clean motor vehicles, agricultural and gardening machinery, earthmoving machinery, industrial machinery, boats, aircrafts.
- Cleaning and sanitization in the food industry, chemical industry, communities (schools, hospitals), farming (byres, stables, chicken runs, silos…)
- Cleaning of tanks: industrial and food tanks, tankers, rubbish skips.
- Sandblasting of surfaces, building fa?ades and walls cleaning of monuments, cleaning and maintenance of ship hulls.
- Paint removal (paint-stripping) from buildings, fencing,
- Fixed installations, equipment and fixtures, car wash tunnels, drive-through wash systems, self-service car wash bays.
- Other applications such as fog and misting systems for residential, commercial, industrial and agriculture applications, fire-fighting systems, maintenance and cleaning of drains and sewers, water pipelines and many more,