NLTI pumps can operate at a maximum pressure of 250 bar and with water temperatures up to 65?C (149F). It is a particularly good choice for fitting on professional high-pressure washers built to very sturdy specifications and is ideal for heavy use. Its exceptional flow rate performance makes it ideal for use with misting systems. All Hawk products Hawk are produced in Italy
- Brass plated manifold
- 1/2?BSP female inlet
- 3/8?BSP female outlet
- 250 Bar
- 25 Lpm
- 1450 Rpm
- 16 Hp, 11.8kW
- 24mm male shaft
- Oil – 1.2Ltr SAE 10W-40
- HAWK pumps and accessories are used in a variety of applications: pressure washers (hot and cold water) to clean motor vehicles, agricultural and gardening machinery, earthmoving machinery, industrial machinery, boats, aircrafts.
- Cleaning and sanitization in the food industry, chemical industry, communities (schools, hospitals), farming (byres, stables, chicken runs, silos…)
- Cleaning of tanks: industrial and food tanks, tankers, rubbish skips.
- Sandblasting of surfaces, building fa?ades and walls cleaning of monuments, cleaning and maintenance of ship hulls.
- Paint removal (paint-stripping) from buildings, fencing,
- Fixed installations, equipment and fixtures, car wash tunnels, drive-through wash systems, self-service car wash bays.
- Other applications such as fog and misting systems for residential, commercial, industrial and agriculture applications, fire-fighting systems, maintenance and cleaning of drains and sewers, water pipelines and many more.